Personal opinions



What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
-    
      I think abortion should be legalized in all cases, because everyone has the right to do whatever he wants from his body. In addition, especially in Latin American countries, many clandestine abortions are performed, killing more lives than anti-abortion people believe. Not all of us want to be mothers, not all of us can be mothers, in my opinion, it's better to abort than give birth to a child who I can't care for properly.

What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”?
-    
       When I was little, I thought the famous tradition was entertaining, but now, I think that the focus of the ‘’mechoneo’’, is degrading and violent, it happens to bring the personal comfort space of many people. This tradition is seen as a welcome, then we should do it as a friendly welcome to meet and share in a healthy situation.

What is your opinion about tattoos?

 Since childhood I loved drawing, my uncle's tattoos drew my attention (I also wanted to have drawings forever in my skin), So they have never been a taboo subject for me or anything I consider inappropriate, in many cases, people think you're bad or mentally failed by having tattoos, but it's just people who appreciate that art and wear it on their skin. 

What is your opinion about violence on television?

In my opinion, the people in charge of the content of television is morbid. Watching television today is so common, that normalizes violent peer treatment, which is too insane, because keeps you in a state of constant chaos. And I think that this constant state plus the social requirements of the contemporary society forced you to react violently (like as you saw on tv :-) )


Comments

  1. I am agree about mechoneo, it is violent and unfriendly

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also think that the abortion must be legalized in all cases

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Kung-fu panda