A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

A country I would like to visit is Canada.  Is a country in North America, located to the north of the United States, and it's the second largest country in the world. I would like to go there because the environmental varieties that are there, are an aspect  that attracts me a lot, like the Niagara Falls and the Rocky Mountains, I know that many people think Canada as a very cold and snowy place, but I´m a winter person, I love cold!
Another reason why i'd like to go It's I would like to work a few years there as a psychologist, because, from what I have researched, Canada is concerned about the mental health of its community, organizing, exploring and contributing to the development of its professionals. 

I choose Canada as a place to visit because demographically reminds me of chile, and if I'm away from my home, I would like to have something to remember it to me, even if it's cold.






























Comments

  1. Im a winter person too! and I would love to live there! u_u love u bb

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are two. I love the cold too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting to mix things of your career with personal tastes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

Kung-fu panda