My best holidays


My best holidays were two years ago, near christmas. I went to Mexico with my grandmother, only the two, we went for 10 days, where we made the circuit of colonial cities, we visit cities such as San Miguel de Allende, Morelia, Mexico city, Guadalajara, Querétaro and Tequila.

The first days, we visited many churches and museums characteristic of the place, but the place that I liked most, was the National Palace, because there it's displayed the panoramic view of the history of Mexico, painted by Diego Rivera.
                                 Resultado de imagen para palacio nacional de mexico murales diego rivera

In the city of Tequila, we visited the fields of agave (the plant from which tequila is made) on a farm, to learn the process of elaboration, there I learned that the plant has multiple uses, even the Aztecs used needle tips for sewing! In adddition to the activities, the architecture of the country was fascinated, there is art everywhere.

These have been my best holidays so far, because travel alone with my grandmother, it was a pleasant experience, was first time we spent christmas and new year away from home but  we became friends of the tour guides and we celebrated it with a delicious micheladas.


Comments

  1. Mexico sounds beautiful, i go there in september

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have been a very lovely experience to travel alone with ur mom! I'd really like to do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great! That you traveled to Mexico with your mom... What better!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Kung-fu panda