Pets!






(Gala, Hikari and Katara)

I got my first dog, according to what I remember, at the age of 5 years old, it was a puppy called Sasha, she was a siberian dog, I remember having playing much with she, we grew uo together, but she died very young a cause of a dangerous virus and Fibromyalgia.

When I grow up, at the age of 14 years old I adopted a hedgehog called motita, he was very pretty and I spend four wonderful years with him.
I consider myself an animal lover, now I have three dogs, named Hikari, Gala and my puppy Katara, they are shih tzus and look like ewoks, as the war of the galaxies! I love them. According the chinese legends these dogs are know as the ''lion dog'' because of their long hair and the honors they had as guardians of emperors in 1583.

I think dogs are the best pet, because they keep me company, they are intelligent, loyal and so friendly. I hope to have a big house to adopt stray dogs and makes their lives better and happier.

Comments

  1. I think that dog are a great company because they are always for you and they are always happy. We need to be more like dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a shitzu too! they are wonderful and a very good company!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the part of the chinese leyend It´s a very curious fact and also I loved your dogs! they seems so friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Kung-fu panda