The last blog: Languages


I believe that in the world today it is of the utmost importance to learn new languages, it is a tool that serves to have more opportunities and to learn from cultures that aren't that close to us. Given this, I think it's okay to study English in college, besides, it's one of the most spoken languages in the world so it's a good complement for your live if you want to meet and communicate with other people.

Writing blogs works to practice writing and learn new words, so I think they're a good way to evaluate, although the topics might be more entertaining haha, and not as related to schematic things as university or jobs:-(.

I think I need to develop more my way of speaking and my vocabulary, to help me do this, I usually listen to songs in English  and see the translation in both languages, but I think I'll have to sing them haha to improve my pronunciation.

Outside of class, I take English for leisure activities as well as watching foreign series on the internet and for my career, because I have had to read papers and and articles in English and translate them.

As I mentioned in the first paragraph, today it is important to know other languages, given the multiculturalism that is presented in our contexts. For example, between last year and this year, many foreigners have arrived in Chile, including Haitians, personally gives me a lot of sadness not being able to engage in a seamless conversation with them and I have set out to learn Creole, even if they are in our country and we speak Spanish, we also have to adapt to the changes and expand our borders that often sets language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Kung-fu panda