Postgraduate studies



      After completing my studies in pre-degree in psychology I’d like to go to Canada. I would like to work a few years there as a psychologist, because, from what I have researched, Canada is concerned about the mental health of their community, organizing, exploring and contributing to the development of their professionals.
                                             Resultado de imagen para canadá 
     After that I would like to study magic at Hogwarts, located in Scotland, where they teach potions classes, transformations, defense against the dark arts, history of magic and other subjects by qualified assistants. Sorcery is something I've always liked, at Hogwarts there are four houses where students are separate, I would like to enter to Ravenclaw, where the people intelligent and wise belong. What I am most interested in studying are the enchantments, like the wingardium leviosa, animation, attraction and mutism spells, class taught by professor Flitwick, and herbology what it’s the study of magic plants and how to care for them, use them and fight against them, with the professor Herbert Beery.
                                               Resultado de imagen para hogwarts ravenclaw
I would like to study physically at Hogwarts, not long distance, because the idea of having classes in a castle seems fabulous, have always been struck by architecture and this establishment has a lot to see, as it’s a building that Muggles (non-magical people) They couldn't have done it, because it's full of magic, even some stairs move from one level to another! :o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Kung-fu panda