Kung-fu panda


Since I have memory I liked sports, when I was between 8 and 12 years I practiced many sports in the school, such as basketball, baby football, handball, but  athletics was my passion (I even had the idea of getting to the Olympics as a runner) I went to some championships to represent the school and I did very well :- ), I was awarded as best athlete 2011 among the network of schools to which my institution belonged. 


Until I came to a new high school, where there was no athletics, I knew the cigar and I let myself be, only towards physical education as a compulsory bouquet. The year 2016 I met a friend of my mom who is a kung-fu master, he invited me to one of her classes to see if I liked, and good... I loved it.
Physical education class (2017) HAHA 
I have practiced these martial arts for three years, it goes from 8th grade (lower) to 1st grade (higher), and is represented with animals, 8 ° is dolphin, because you seek your way, 7th is dragon, where you fight quietly, fearlessly and intelligently, 6 grade is monkey (my degree), the movements are more energetic and agile, there is also the style of the crane, Eagle, Tiger and Mantis (like in kung fu panda).
                                      Resultado de imagen para kung fu panda
In addition to the movements, I like to be taught techniques to achieve the balance of internal and external energy, as well as many life lessons that have served me enough.


Comments

  1. what a sport!! I have never practice a martial arts, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT