Jonas Brothers

      The Jonas Brothers are an American band, their musical style has generally described as rock, pop rock or power pop. Formed in 2005, they gained popularity from their appearances on the Disney Channel television network. They consist of three brothers: Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas. 
      When I was 9 years old, my fanaticism for the jonas brothers began, I remember that I went out to play with a friend at my apartment, and she was listening to a concert (I live near the movistar arena) I asked she who were those who were playing, and I was almost as 1 hour listening to their songs that night.
                                                            Resultado de imagen para concierto jonas brothers chile bilz y pap
      At the age of 11, my bedroom was filled with posters of the famous brothers, I had all their albums and unreleased songs on my mp4. Also I saw all their films and series such as camp rock and jonas L.A. My favourite jonas was Nick, I considered It was a beautiful person, He have diabetes and helps in many centres of children with the same disease.
Imagen relacionada
       Resultado de imagen para camp rock                                       

 At age 12 I went to a new school, I kept listening to them but not as often, because my musical environment  had grown. And without realizing it, I stopped listening to them.
So far, that they have become together as a band and my fanaticism returned... just a little.

Resultado de imagen para jonas brother 2019


Comments

  1. I like Nick Jonas too! he is very very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jonas Brother too, actually I went to a concert

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Kung-fu panda